WELCOME! All are welcome at First Christian Church where we provide a loving, caring and safe place for all to worship the Lord!
Where do I Go?
- We are located at 910 North Indiana Ave. in Auburn.
- You may enter through the double doors next to the carport.
- You will be greeted by one of FCC’s greeters who will have a program for you.
- Once you have your program, one of the ushers will show you to the sanctuary where you may sit wherever you are most comfortable.
What do I do?
- FCC worships in a variety of ways that might be called “traditional” in style.
- This means that our services consist of prayer, singing of hymns and praise songs, and the reading of scripture and preaching.
- The Worship Leader and Pastor will guide you during the service so you will know what to do.
- There are also simple instructions in your worship bulletin, which will tell you how we do things like communion, response to scripture and so on… Click here for a sample
- If you have young children, they are welcome to remain in worship. However, if you prefer a more age-oriented worship, at the passing of the peace, one of our teachers will take your children to join with church school class in the classroom wing.
- There is also a nursery where parents are welcome to take infants who need a little break.
What do I wear?
- We are a diverse congregation so you’ll see a little bit of everything. Some folks are “old school” and will dress up in suits or dresses. Others come in jeans and T-shirts.
- We encourage you to dress in ways that are comfortable for you!
Who do I contact for more information?
- Please feel free to contact our Office Manager, Jennifer Gramling, Monday -Friday from 8am -noon at 260-925-2798. Jennifer will make sure you are able to get the information you need.
- If you have other questions about our practices and beliefs, read more About Us .
- Or , you may submit your questions below: